Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dance Kids is required to create a stable cohort of students at each location for the entire school year. Please read the following information carefully:
- You must register for a single location.
- Level 2 is invitation only for ballet [6:15pm-6:45pm] and Hip Hop [6:45pm-7:15pm].
- You are required to conduct a self check assessment upon arrival and before attending classes with your child.
- There are no "make up" lessons by visiting another location on another day.
- Your child will be registered for the entire 2 year, 4 term program unless you withdraw.
- Withdraw anytime, however if you want to restart, you must wait until the beginning of the next term.
We ask that registering families be flexible and understanding in these difficult times.
- Should a lock down occur, we will stop the term, stop all future payments and refund unused tuition.
- Unused tuition will be refunded at $10 per ballet class & $7 per Hip Hop class.
- Due to hygienic reasons, no refunds or exchanges will be made for costumes or dancewear.
St. Simon - Thursdays
[Gr. 1 to Gr. 4]
Classes start on Oct. 19, 2021
Ballet - 6:15pm to 6:45pm
Hip Hop - 6:45pm to 7:15pm
24 Strathburn Blvd,
North York, ON M9M 2K3
(Wilson & Weston)
YES! WE HAVE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The satisfaction of YOU & YOUR CHILD is the most important to us!
We UNDERSTAND the need for TRY before you BUY strategy.
While we do not offer free trial classes, we DO OFFER a 14-DAY Introductory period. Every NEW student to our Progressive Program is required to go through the 14-DAY introductory period to get all the information you need to know about our school. We are SO CONFIDENT that this period is key to giving our families an OUTSTANDING studio experience, that we offer a guarantee!
You have until MIDNIGHT on FOURTEENTH DAY after the start of the dance term to request a FULL REFUND (Monday, Mach 14, 2022 at 11:59pm).